From: Bossette
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 11:26 AM
To: Bossman
Subject: ankle grabbing
holy sh!t i am swamped. this is one hellish day...thinking about drinking already.
From: Bossman
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:36 PM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: ankle grabbing
I’m trying to be boss here at work too, but I keep coming up chump. I got tangled in a project that needs about 3 weeks of work yesterday, and we have to have it done by 9Am tomorrow. The fun part is no one else gets how screwed we are sop I keep jumping up and down and no one is listening.
I’m thinking about napping, and shopping.
From: Bossette
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:38 PM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: ankle grabbing
check out some of my pics from the trip since i haven't had time to tell you about it.
(link deleted)
From: Bossman
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:40 PM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: ankle grabbing
We are definitely drinking and hitting a show on Friday. Yes?
And coercing a camper for our summer fun.
From: Bossette
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:43 PM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: ankle grabbing
i will be DT for a bit for a coworker's happy birthday/hour and then i'll either go home and take a nap or a shower...depending. then definitely going out for a show/something.
i wouldn't doubt if ______ flakes out so we'll have a back up plan. she works until 9 or 10 and it's her on again/off again chump's last night in town.
either way...i can't wait.
From: Bossman
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:48 PM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: ankle grabbing
I can find us something as a backup for sure.
From: Bossette
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:49 PM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: ankle grabbing
ok. the show will be good regardless (i think). we can always get drunk and edit if all else fails.
From: Bossman
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:51 PM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: ankle grabbing
Funny, I read that as “get drunk and [____] if all else fails.” Didn’t sound bad either…
From: Bossette
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:53 PM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: ankle grabbing
HAH!!!
the whole evening can be a proverbial Mad Lib.
We'll meet up at[_______] and then [_______] till the break of day! we'll feel [_______] in the morning but we won't mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment