From: Bossette
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:53 AM
To: Bossman
Subject: tuesdays are awesome
i have to get _____ a b-day present today. any ideas? you getting her anything?
From: Bossman
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:56 AM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: tuesdays are awesome
Tough call, I was going to take her shoe shopping, but she has (perhaps wisely) put me on the back burner of late. So I don’t know. I don’t think I’ll have anything for her for tomorrow at any rate….
I’m having a good and productive day as well…
From: Bossette
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:00 AM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: tuesdays are awesome
ugh. i'd like to get her something downtown today so i don't have to drive all over the place tonight but the girl has everything. she shops more than most people shower.
you bummed about the whole thing?
From: Bossman
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:02 AM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: tuesdays are awesome
Of course, but not unduly so. The girl needs time. I know how I was. It took me 6 months to get straightened out and over a girl I dated 4 months…
I think I’ll buy her shoes any way…
From: Bossette
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:11 AM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: tuesdays are awesome
i hear that, brother.
From: Bossette
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:21 AM
To: Bossman
Subject: FW: hiya
WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD DO PEOPLE DO THIS TO ME!?!!
i'd like one week...one day in fact, of no mention of _____.
From: (deleted)
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:19 AM
To: Bossette
Subject: hiya
hey ______,
what is up? how was your weekend? _____ and i ran into _____ this weekend at _____ (i did not know he works there). apparently he is moving this coming week to ______ for two years. he was accepted to a ____ program and will be _______. maybe you know all of this already, but i thought you would want to if you didn't. anyway--have you heard from _______? i have been thinking about stuff, as usual. wondering who that girl is, the friend of ______'s ? if she is just another person who might be well-meaning, but can't or won't actually help out. let me know what you know.
be well
i hope your day goes well
_______
From: Bossette
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:32 AM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: tuesdays are awesome
seriously....day. ruined
i wish he would just leave already so people will stop saying his name to me. i can't fcuking take it.
From: Bossman
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:42 AM
To: Bossette
Subject: tuesdays were awesome
Indeed, that sucks, that crap happens to me all the time. Who is this _____? what the hell was she thinking?
Ugh!
If you end up shopping tonight, invite me along.
From: Bossette
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:47 AM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: tuesdays were awesome
i know. i think i'm doing great until this stuff happens. next thing i know, i'm fighting back tears in my fcuking cube.
_____, the _____. i thought she knew better. my email response to that will hopefully prevent any future mention on her part. hopefully.
From: Bossman
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:49 AM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: tuesdays were awesome
Speaking of that, have you done any more ______ work?
I may be moving in with our hero later this summer…
From: Bossette
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:50 AM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: tuesdays were awesome
i don't want to talk about it. every person who has agreed to help has bailed.
From: Bossman
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:53 AM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: tuesdays were awesome
Well fcuk, let’s start over. I have all the resources you need! Even the reliable kind! I’m not taking pictures though, you are on your own for that.
From: Bossette
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:57 AM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: tuesdays were awesome
i have definitely thought of starting over...concept and all. i hope to meet with ______ soon and do just that. probably this weekend.
you should def be a part.
No comments:
Post a Comment