Wednesday, May 23, 2007

birthrights

From: Bossman
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:02 AM
To: Bossette
Subject: is ____'s B-day the 20th?


When is yours?


From: Bossette
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:03 AM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: is '_____'s B-day the 20th?

don't know her B Day. mine is in _______. i will be ______.

damn that's boss.


From: Bossman
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:07 AM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: is _____'s B-day the 20th?

What’s the date? Updating the calendar this morning.

My Google Calander is Boss.


From: Bossman
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:11 AM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: is _____'s B-day the 20th?


Adult. Is a band, they are at 7th st. I think…



From: Bossette
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:19 AM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: is ______'s B-day the 20th?

add this to your calander

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boss


From: Bossman
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 10:23 AM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: is _____'s B-day the 20th?



Boss. That’s the day after Fight Club Day.

I boss wiki.


From: Bossette
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:52 AM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: is _____'s B-day the 20th?

i just got my paper statement for my checking account....nice.




From: Bossman
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:01 PM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: is _____'s B-day the 20th?

Thanks, I wondered if you could see the note…

You busy today?
Happy hour tomorrow?




From: Bossette
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:05 PM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: is _____'s B-day the 20th?

yes, well done.

i work _______ and ________ night so happy hour is impossible for me. at least until i quit that job.

sort of busy today. the afternoons are always slower for me. what about you? do you go out to lunch every day?


From: Bossman
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:10 PM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: is ______'s B-day the 20th?



I never go for lunch, I sit here for ten hours and collect the OT. That’s how I Boss. I usually work pretty hard until 9 then it’s spotty.

I keep forgetting about this night job thing. Where do you work again?

Next week, no OT will be paid because of the holiday so I’m taking lunches, leaving early Friday and generally slacking all week. Yes!

I’ll be downtown for FOGO! Tomorrow at like 2, be out of there around 4, then looking (in vain) for a happyhour companion. Either that or playing tennis on an impossibly full stomach and bum knee.



From: Bossette
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:16 PM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: is ______'s B-day the 20th?

you work 10 hours a day?! wtf.

i work at the _______ in ______. i am REALLY sick of it and would love to quit but the extra $400-600 a month from 2 shifts a week is hard to live without. i 've thought about just leaving and dealing with being broke...sort of a motivational push to force me to get another gig.

tennis...you boss?




From: Bossman
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:27 PM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: is ____'s B-day the 20th?

Yeah, I supplement my income with OT and bonuses… It’s about the same amount of hours, but I don’t have to go across town.

I’ll probably have 20 hours OT on the next check, sweet…. All hail 27 bucks an hour!

Pretty boss at tennis, but not as boss as I used to be. Really its all about the short shorts now…

Serious question, does _____ still get jealous when we hang out? Who is she jealous of?




From: Bossette
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:22 PM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: is ______'s B-day the 20th?

they don't have a problem with all the OT? cool.

I can't really figure ____ out. she's given me tude in the past about it, then told me i should _____ you, now i don't know. i got Boss with her in general about the jealousy issue and told her that i won't stand for her getting mad at me for hanging out with you and that she shouldn't feel threatened or whatever, so who knows what she thinks now. what do you think?


From: Bossman
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:30 PM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: is _____'s B-day the 20th?

I thought we were past that now. When did she tell you you should ____ me? After the break up? I still think that is weird.

I’ve pretty much told her straight out that I’m waiting for her to straighten her head out and then she and I are dating.

_____ asked me to throw her a surprise birthday party….




From: Bossette
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:34 PM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: is _____'s B-day the 20th?

that was a couple weeks ago. i think she's past it but who knows what she really thinks. i told her that i'm not the kind of person to try and steal a guy, i'm boss, i don't need to do that. it's more of a trust issue with me and i get offended when anyone thinks anything but the boss of me. i think she just thought that you and i get along so well that...

what did she say when you told her you were waiting?

ok, when are these birthdays?




From: Bossman
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:19 PM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: is ____'s B-day the 20th?

She thanked me I think, obviously it was kinda a weird conversation. I believe she asked me to spend the night about 5 minutes later…

I believe _____’s is ____ __.

_____ is def _____ __.

______ is shortly after as well.

____ asked me to throw _____ a party if that wasn’t clear.



From: Bossette
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:46 PM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: is _____'s B-day the 20th?

it should be outrageous nevertheless




From: Bossman
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 3:10 PM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: is ____'s B-day the 20th?

Actually I think it’s a pretty bad idea unless we keep it really small.




From: Bossette
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 3:10 PM
To: Bossman
Subject: RE: is ______'s B-day the 20th?

why? drama? i can help.




From: Bossman
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 3:11 PM
To: Bossette
Subject: RE: is _____'s B-day the 20th?

Cool. Let’s talk about it over some lawn bowling this weekend…

No comments: